What are you doing this Summer?
How can you...
- Travel through time and space?
- Improve your memory?
- Alter your mind?
- Enhance your well-being?
- Boost your brain power?
Just 20 minutes a day helps you learn rest and play.
NHGS Summer Reading Challenge
Read six book. Choose at least 3 by authors listed on the website for your year group.
Write the author and title on your challenge form. If you've lost the form, you can download a copy here.
Ask you parents to sign to confirm that you have read them.
Bring back to your English teacher in September.
- The more you read, the better reader you become
- If you enjoy an author read all the other books they have written
- Look for books in your favourite genre but don’t be afraid to try something different.
- If you’ve enjoyed a book recommend it to your friends
- Give books a chance- you usually have to read at least 30 pages to get into a book.