Living to Learn | Learning to Live
We aim to be the school that everyone wishes they went to…..why not join us?
- Ofsted Outstanding (2011).
- Academically selective co-educational Academy (11-18 years).
- Extremely proud of the achievements of our students.
- Progressive, friendly and vibrant.
- Supportive and inclusive.
- Be inspirational and motivational?
- Build great relationships with the students?
- Deliver quality teaching at all times?
- Be passionate about the subject you teach?
- Be an excellent communicator?
"The school does amazing things; you will see people transformed"
Year 8 student
"Wide choice of enrichment: drama, sport, enterprise, music and many more"
We are looking to recruit suitable candidates for the following support staff positions .
Casual Cleaners & General Kitchen Assistants
Hours of work: work would be offered on a casual basis based on the needs of the Academy.
Rate of pay: £7.78 per hour (scale 1, point 6 fixed point)
This vacancy will remain open until we have successfully recruited.
Application forms and further details of all of the above posts are available to download from this page or
Important information for all job opportunities.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance, including checks with past employers.