|Tuesday 12th November 2019
||Sixth Form Open Evening
5pm - 6pm for current NHGS students
6pm - 8pm for external applicants
|Friday 10th January 2020
||Closing date for external application forms.
||Predicted grades are taken from current school prior to short-listing for
|February to March 2020
||individual meetings with the Sixth Form team.
Sixth Form Entry Requirements 2020
- A minimum of 6 GCSE subjects at Grade 5 or above including English and Mathematics;
- A Grade 5 or above in any subject to be studied at A-level (where the student has previously studied the subject);
- Equivalent vocational qualifications may be accepted;
- All full course, Level 2 qualifications, including Applied GCSEs, of whatever size will count as one GCSE.
- To study Biology, Physics or Chemistry students need to have achieved a Grade 6 or above in the respective GCSEs or a minimum of two Grade 6’s in Science and Additional Science at GCSE.
- To study Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry students must have Grade 6 or above in Mathematics at GCSE.
- To study French or Spanish students must have a Grade 6 or above in their chosen language.
- Students wanting to study 4 A level courses should achieve at least an average GCSE Grade of 7.
Expression of Interest
Please click here for our application form.
If you have any queries, please contact the Sixth Form Administrator, Mrs Charles on 01422 244625 or email at email@example.com