Sixth Form Open Evening
A Virtual Open Evening will be available on the NHGS website by Friday 6th November.
Post 16 Application Process – External Applicants
(The deadline for application is Friday 8th January 2021).
|Sixth Form Open Evening
||Due to COVID restrictions, our usual Sixth Form Open Evening will not take place.
Please visit our Virtual Open Evening page by clicking here.
||If you are an external candidate and are interested in studying A Levels with us, please complete our Post-16 Application Form for 2021 intake.
Please click here.
||Predicted grades are taken from current school prior to short-listing for
|February to March 2021
||Individual meetings with the Sixth Form team.
Sixth Form Entry Requirements 2020
- A minimum of 6 GCSE subjects at Grade 5 or above including English and Mathematics;
- A Grade 5 or above in any subject to be studied at A-level (where the student has previously studied the subject);
- Equivalent vocational qualifications may be accepted;All full course, Level 2 qualifications, including Applied GCSEs, of whatever size will count as one GCSE.
- To study Biology, Physics or Chemistry students need to have achieved a Grade 6 or above in the respective GCSEs or a minimum of two Grade 6’s in Science and Additional Science at GCSE.
- To study Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry students must have Grade 6 or above in Mathematics at GCSE.
- To study French or Spanish students must have a Grade 6 or above in their chosen language.
- Students wanting to study 4 A level courses should achieve at least an average GCSE Grade of 7.
If you have any queries, please contact the Sixth Form Admissions Secretary, Mrs Charles on 01422 244625 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org