|13th November 2018
||Sixth Form Open Evening
5pm - 6pm for current NHGS students
6pm - 8pm for external applicants
|11th January 2019
||Closing date for external application forms
||Predicted grades are taken from current schools following the receipt of application forms.
|February to March
||Invites to discussions following mocks exam results
Sixth Form Entry Requirements
- A minimum of 6 GCSE subjects at Grade 5 or above including English and Mathematics;
- A Grade 5 or above in any subject to be studied at A-level (where the student has previously studied the subject);
- Equivalent vocational qualifications may be accepted;
- All full course, Level 2 qualifications, including Applied GCSEs, of whatever size will count as one GCSE.
- To study Biology, Physics or Chemistry, students need to have achieved a Grade 6 or above in the respective GCSEs or a minimum of two Grade 6’s in Science and Additional Science at GCSE.
- To study Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry students must have Grade 6 or above in Mathematics at GCSE.
- To study French or Spanish students must have a Grade 6 or above in their chosen language.
- Students wanting to study 4 A level courses should achieve at least an average GCSE Grade of 7.
Expression of Interest
If you are interested in a place at NHGS Sixth Form, please complete our online expression of interest form.
If you have any queries, please contact the Sixth Form Administrator, Mrs Charles on 01422 244625 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org