Sixth Form Entry Requirements
- A minimum of 6 GCSE subjects at Grade 5 or above including English and Mathematics;
- A Grade 5 or above in any subject to be studied at A-level (where the student has previously studied the subject);
- Equivalent vocational qualifications may be accepted;All full course, Level 2 qualifications, including Applied GCSEs, of whatever size will count as one GCSE.
- To study Biology, Physics or Chemistry students need to have achieved a Grade 6 or above in the respective GCSEs or a minimum of two Grade 6’s in Science and Additional Science at GCSE.
- To study Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry students must have Grade 6 or above in Mathematics at GCSE.
- To study French or Spanish students must have a Grade 6 or above in their chosen language.
- Students wanting to study 4 A level courses should achieve at least an average GCSE Grade of 7.