Transition Day for Year 6 children will take place on Monday 4th July.
- Students will arrive through the main doors from 8.10am onwards with the school day starting at 8.20am.
- The school day will end at 3pm, our transitioning students will be dismissed first on this day.
- Students should wear their primary school uniform and bring a pencil case with basic equipment; a pen, pencil, rubber and ruler.
- Trainers will also be required for PE.
- Before Transition Day you will receive information about ParentPay, our online cashless payment system, whereby you will be able to pay £3.00, which will allow your child to experience a school dinner from the dining room on Transition Day.
- Alternatively, your child can bring a packed lunch. Please note we are nut free school and do not sell drinks so a refillable water bottle is a good idea.
- Parking near the school is limited. Please be considerate to our neighbours and avoid blocking driveways. Please do not enter the bus bays or staff car park.
If your child would like to experience travelling to NHGS on Transition Day by school bus then please see the "Travelling on Transition Day" page for details on how you can organise this with the necessary bus provider.