If your child would like to have a trial run on Transition Day with the buses that service our school, please follow the instructions below for the individual bus service providers:
West Yorkshire Metro Bus Services
NH1, NH2, NH3, NH4, NH5, NH6, NH7, NH8 and NH9, C25, C26 (see link below for all route information)
- You do not need to book or check availability for these services for Transition Day.
- Students need to be at the bus stop at the correct time – use the link to check routes and timings for your desired service here: West Yorkshire Metro School Finder .
- Drivers will be aware to look out for students in primary school uniforms.
- Fares are £1.60 either way, payable by cash or contactless on the bus.
Please note the NH1 Service which is operated locally by Arriva - Arriva staff are are currently striking for an undisclosed period of time and therefore this service may not be running at the time of Transition Day - please click here for updates on this service or alternatively ring West Yorkshire Metro on 0113 3481122 for more information.
M23/M24 Service covering the Denholme, Cullingworth, Oakworth, Haworth, Oxenhope areas and the M25 covering Frizinghall, Shipley, Saltaire, Cottingley, Bingley, Harden, Wilsden, Sandy Lane, Allerton, Fairweather Green, Clayton. Check their website for full route information.
- Please contact Travel Xpress directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01274 598833 to check availability for a place for Transition Day for these services.
M2/M7 Service covering Littleborough, Walsden, Todmorden, Hebden Bridge, Mytholmroyd areas – check their website for full route information.
- Please contact Yelloway Coaches directly to check availability and to book a place on this service for Transition Day by emailing: email@example.com or tel 0161 2872233.
- There will be a charge for a temporary pass for the day.
West Yorkshire Travel Service
Covering Norwood Green, Bailiff Bridge, Wyke, Lightcliffe, Hipperholme, Claremount Road - check their website for full route information.
- Please contact West Yorkshire Travel directly to check availability for Transition Day for this service by phoning 01535 608332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org