Admission at 16+
Sixth Form Open Evening - Tuesday 13th November 2018, 6.00pm until 8.00pm
Sixth Form Application Process– External Applicants
- February - March 2019 – interviews with the Sixth Form team
- References are taken from current school prior to interview.
Sixth Form Entry Requirements
- A minimum of 6 GCSE subjects at Grade C or above or Grade 5 or above (for new GCSEs)including English and Mathematics;
- A Grade B or Grade 5 (for new GCSEs) or above in any subject to be studied at A-level (where the student has previously studied the subject);
- Equivalent vocational qualifications may be accepted;
- All full course, Level 2 qualifications, of whatever size will count as one GCSE;
- To study Biology, Physics or Chemistry, students need to have achieved B/6 Grades in the respective GCSEs or a minimum of two B/6 Grades in Science and Additional Science at GCSE.
- To study Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry they must have Grade B/6 or above in Mathematics at GCSE.
- Applied subjects at GCSE and BTEC Level 2 qualifications will only count as one GCSE.
If you have any queries, please contact the Sixth Form Administrator, Mrs Charles on 01422 244625 or email at email@example.com